Business has always been in my blood. I started my first business when I was in primary school. It was just a simple ‘paper run’ but it taught me basic business principles that have lasted a lifetime. Except for a few short years in corporate accounting I’ve always been self-employed so I know what it takes to run a business.
I started DLS Enterprises in 1990 providing bookkeeping services and accounting services. In 2001 I merged it with Bradley Tatnell to form the multi award-winning Brisbane based Accounting firm Tatnell DLS. In March 2017 I sold it to establish P.E.A.K.
I’m among those leading the way in changing how business advice is delivered. P.E.A.K Private Accountant is an advisory firm dedicated to providing you with bespoke business advice. I’m focussed on business advisory first, tax and compliance second. I’m a successful entrepreneur, business advisor, mentor, speaker and accountant and I would love to hear about your business.
Along with specialised business advice we can discuss any other related matters. These may include income tax (business & individual), capital gains tax, corporate structuring and business management, tax-planning, asset protection strategies, business setup and re-structuring and self-managed superannuation fund (SMSF) advice.
– FIPA (Fellow. Institute of Public Accountants)
– FFA (Fellow. Institute of Financial Accountants)
– Tax Practitioners Board – Registered Tax Agent
– Member: National Tax & Accountants Association Ltd (NTAA)
– AD Bus (Acc)
– Graduate Certificate in Professional Accounting
– Cert IV Mortgage Broking & Finance
– Sub-Authorised Representative No. 1235600 P.E.A.K Private Accountant Pty Ltd
– Corporate Authorised Representative GPS Wealth Ltd
– AFSL 254 544 Australian Credit Licence 254 544 | ABN 17 005 482 726
Learn more about the P.E.A.K Difference: Click here
To book a no-cost, no obligation appointment:Click here